Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration by another journal or publishing house either. All authors (but also the editors and reviewers) are required to follow the rules expressed in the statement of publication ethics.
- The topic of the manuscript fits into the focus and scope of the journal.
- The manuscript has an explicit research objective.
- The manuscript has a clear structure in accordance with the rules of academic writing and the research objective declared by the author.
Citations and bibliographical references are incorporated into the manuscript. The manuscript should also be supplemented with a list of references (see author guidelines).
- A research article should not have less than 7 000 or more than 11 000 words, including the list of references and endnotes. Discussions of the contributions published in our journal should not be less that 2 500 or more than 5 000 words long.
Mezinárodní vztahy / Czech Journal of International Relations publishes under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication. Anyone is allowed to use, share, copy, distribute, or display the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The journal allows others to copy, distribute and display only original copies of our publications.