Editorial Board Expanded to Include Twelve New Members
The Editorial Board of our journal has been expanded to include twelve new members. These excellent scholars and experienced researchers will help the Editorial Team with reviewing manuscripts, advise on internal processes and the journal’s development, and promote and represent the journal internationally.
The new members of the Editorial Board are:
- Ioannis Armakolas, Department of Balkan, Slavic & Oriental Studies, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Dimitar Bechev, Center for Slavic, Eurasian, and East European Studies, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Florian Bieber, Centre for Southeast European Studies, University of Graz, Austria
- Rick Fawn, School of International Relations, University of St Andrews, UK
- Simona Guerra, Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Leicester, UK
- James Ker-Lindsay, European Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Petr Kopecký, Institute of Political Science, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Viacheslav Morozov, Centre for EU-Russia Studies, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Karolina Pomorska, Institute of Political Science, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Monika Sus, Centre for International Security, Hertie School of Governance, Germany
- Ann Towns, Department of Political Science, University of Gothenburg, Sweeden
- Milada Anna Vachudova, College of Arts and Sciences, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
The Editorial Team is looking forward to cooperate with the new members on our journey towards academic excellence and social relevancy of research.