A Call for Associate Editors!
The Czech Journal of International Relations is looking for Associate Editors. After more than 50 years of publishing in the Czech and Slovak languages we now aim to engage the global academic audience and develop the English version of the journal. The Associate Editors will become part of our editorial team and assist with the peer-review process and manuscript editing.
- A completed PhD degree or an advanced stage of PhD studies in the field of International Studies or a closely related subject
- Substantial experience with research and academic writing and publishing
- First-hand experience with the editing and publishing processes of an academic journal
- Acquainting yourself with the research community around the Institute of International Relations, which works on both policy and academic research topics and cooperates with colleagues from other institutions on a global scale
- An opportunity to use the platform of our journal, including its special issues and research workshops, to do work on your issues of interest
If you are interested, please send the following materials to email@example.com:
- A short cover letter.
- A structured curriculum vitae with a list of publications.